To all of our very valued customers, we want to take this time to thank you for your patronage; past, present and future. Go Services Inc. is an Alberta owned and run group of companies, with our revenues staying in the province. We are proud to serve hard working Albertans!
Over the past years we have been fortunate enough to come along side many organizations and to assist them in various ways to reach their goals for success in providing services to our local people. Our contributions vary in nature, some being to provide discounted or free of charge rentals and some in the form of cash contributions.
Some of the organizations that we have assisted over this past year include:
- Red Deer Habitat for Humanity
- Sylvan Lake Hockeyville
- Town of Springbrook Community Building projects
- Red Deer Westerner Days Parade BBQ at Living Stones Church
- Big 105.5 Slip ‘n Slide
- Kraze Radio 101.3 Birthday Bash
- Red Deer Minor Hockey
- Red Deer Downtown Centrefest
- Red Deer Fiestival
- Bentley Rodeo & Cabaret
- Red Deer & area Heart & Stroke Foundation
- Central Alberta Pregnancy Care Centre
- Blackfalds Vacation Bible School
- Muscles in Motion
- Loaves & Fishes Benevolent Society
- Ronald McDonald House Central Alberta
- Town of Eckville
- 106.7 The Drive "Rock UR Block"
- Summer Sensation Music Festival
- Peavey Mart Barn Dance
- Red Deer Rotaract Club Chicken Wing Festival
- Muscular Dystrophy Canada
- MS Society
- Chinook Triathlon
- Endurance Riders of Alberta
- Rev Masters
- Neighbours Project (A Better World Canada)
- Canadian Badlands Passion Play
- Town of Sylvan Lake
- The Homeplace Summer Concert
- Habitat for Humanity Top Chef Garden Party
- LCHS Grad ’84 Reunion
- Ponoka High School Safe Grad ‘15
- Notre Dame Safe Grad ‘15
Thank you for supporting a local Alberta business, which allows us to in turn support so many vital and worthwhile organizations within our communities!
It is only through your patronage that we are able to grow our business, and to share our resources.
The Management & Staff of Go Services Inc.