Go Services Inc. operates the domain https://goservicesinc.ca
This page is used to inform website visitors in regards to our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information should you decide to use https://goservicesinc.ca.
If you choose to use https://goservicesinc.ca, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that we collect will be used for providing and improving https://goservicesinc.ca. We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Policy.
Information Collection & Use
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate https://goservicesinc.ca;
- Provide host service to https://goservicesinc.ca on our behalf;
- Performing Service related services; as well as,
- Assisting us in analyzing how https://goservicesinc.ca is used.
We want to inform https://goservicesinc.ca users that these third parties may have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust when providing us with your Personal Information. Thus, we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure or reliable. Therefore, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Conditions of Use
Go Services Inc. owns this website.
Go Services Inc. owns the intellectual property (henceforth referred to as “IP”) rights in the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content that is made available to you on this website. Further, permission of the owner of the IP of this website must be obtained in order to use the content in other forms.
You may use this website only if you agree to the following terms
Go Services Inc. grants to you a limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use all Content that is made available to you on this website. This information, however, is only available if you agree to the following terms:
- You will not modify the Content of the website. Futher, you will display the Copyright notice and these Conditions of Use on each copy of the website.
- Agreement from the user to not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this website. This would include hacking, cracking, mail bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching of net-etiquette, as well as any other malicious, careless or negligent conduct.
- You shall not engage in spidering, “screen scraping”, “database scraping”, harvesting of email addresses as well as any other contact information (or any other automatic means of obtaining lists of information) from or through the website.
- Agreement to not upload content or computer code of any type to this website.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to the IP associated with this website. Further, the admission that you have only a limited right to use this website.
- Acknowledgement that Go Services Inc. does not warrant the accuracy or availability of this website.
- You acknowledge that Go Services Inc. is not directly or indirectly responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of your use of this website.
- Agreement to be bound by the laws applicable in Alberta with respect to your use of the website. Further, you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the website will take place in the Judicial District of Red Deer.
- You agree to grant Go Services Inc. all IP rights in the content of any email that you send to Go Services Inc.
If you do not agree to all of these terms, you must log off this website immediately.